High-quality information and library services—delivered accurately and on-time to support agency missions and goals—that’s what you expect of us, and that’s what we deliver to our clients and contracting partners.
Support for agency library, knowledge and information needs
Government library and information services
LAC Federal’s government team is focused on the unique requirements of government libraries and information centers, ready to step-in and be quickly productive in support of all your needs:
Benefits delivered to agency clients
Reduced and optimized use
of physical space
Greater information visibility,
access and sharing
training and performance
Improved communication, collaboration and innovation
Compliance with federal mandates
Why LAC Federal
- Specialized capabilities and experience managing digital and physical media assets.
- Proven track record in demonstrating value and justifying information resources.
- Various GSA Schedules and other options to meet contract needs.
- Subcontracting support for any library and information management services.
- Dedicated contract and client engagement managers in Washington, DC.
If you’re an agency or prime contractor in need of a reliable partner for library, knowledge and information services, remember LAC Federal.
Making federally-funded research publicly available
Departments and agencies are required to make their research freely available to the public within one year of publication, but without clear direction on how to get there.Read more