About Government Services
Library, knowledge and information support for agencies and departments
Library and information management support for government agencies
- As a direct contractor or subcontracting partner, we strive to work closely with government staff and other team members.
- With decades of experience, we are knowledgeable about the unique needs of government libraries, as well as online portals.
- Our team in Washington, DC is readily available to ensure your satisfaction and success, and we are on a variety of GSA schedules and other contract vehicles.
Servicing a diverse government clientele
We are proud to support the missions, goals and objectives of a diverse range of federal agencies and departments, and our library clients include all five de facto US national libraries:
- The Library of Congress (LOC): Over 50 full time equivalents (FTEs) working on 11 different projects or task orders and full-level original cataloging as part of ECIP (Electronic Cataloging in Production Program).
- National Agricultural Library (NAL): 15 staff members on 14 separate task orders, including cataloging and metadata, research and reference services and special collections support.
- National Library of Education (NLE): Sole professional services vendor providing a full managed services solution including technical services and reference support.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM): Interlibrary loan support and online content management for the MedlinePlus health information website (in English and Spanish) as a subcontractor.
- National Transportation Library (NTL): Cataloging support as a subcontractor.
We also deliver a wide range of research, knowledge management and information services to other departments and government sectors.