LAC Federal, also known as Library Associates of Maryland, delivers library support services and knowledge and information management expertise to federal government agencies and departments. We work in partnership with staff to support the agency’s mission, goals and objectives. Based in Rockville, Maryland, our experienced team of information professionals is readily available to ensure the satisfaction and success of our clients. As a direct contractor or subcontracting partner, we are familiar with all facets of U.S. government procurement needs and requirements.
LAC Federal is on GSA schedule for:
- Temporary administrative and professional staffing services
- Office, imaging and document solutions
- General purpose commercial information technology services
And our registered NAICS Codes encompass:
- Information and asset management
- Consulting, records and project management
- Recruiting and general staffing services
Serving a diverse federal government clientele
LAC Federal is proud to support the missions, goals and objectives of a diverse range of federal agencies. Our library clients include the Library of Congress, National Agricultural Library, National Library of Education and National Library of Medicine, and we deliver various knowledge and information management services to other groups and departments.
Part of LAC Group
As part of LAC Group, the Federal division is backed by a family of complementary businesses serving the private sector and law firms. We can tap into this network for additional expertise, skills and capabilities when needed.
- LibSource for Library as a Service® and Library Roadmapping
- PRO-TEK Vaults for film and other media restoration and archiving
- LibGig for recruiting and staffing support
With the ability to deliver superior data, knowledge, and collection management expertise, LAC Federal helps U.S. government agencies realize the full potential of their information assets.